STF is highlighting its grantees' work by producing a series of 30-50 second video testimonials featuring our grantees talking about the impact of their STF-supported grant(s). The films will be made by Berkeley Video and grantees will get a copy to share with the hashtag #STFImpactStories.
Top 3 Reasons for Grantees to Participate
1. Submitting a video is the first step to apply for one-time additional STF funding of up to $25K. Learn more here.
2. Participants get a free professionally produced video that grantees can share on their website, in their Berkeley Give profile, amd on social media, etc.
3. Grantees can make their impact known, build awareness about the problem they are addressing, and get recognition for their efforts.
Process to Participate
Book a 30-minute Zoom session to record your video with Berkeley Video through Calendly. There is limited availability for appointments, so please RSVP right away. Before your session, download and add this background to your Zoom account.
- At least 1 business day before your video session, email your draft 1-paragraph script to STF at email@example.com. Please use this script template as your guide. STF will reply with feedback to be incorporated into the video before your recording session.
- By March 25th, 2022, publish the finished video on your organization's social media or other communication channels with the hashtag #STFImpactStories. Engage your audience through encouraging sharing, commenting on, and/or liking the video.
- Can I submit my own photos and video to be edited by Berkeley Video?
You can submit b-roll to be included in the material Berkeley Video edits into the final piece, but all videos will feature the Zoom-based testimony.